Friday, March 16, 2007
Partridge Family Report!
Yeah, welllll...I think we overdid it yesterday, coz she was up all night having gargantuan stools that - yes of course - the pups wanted to PLAY in - don't know if there were any worms - I was too busy gagging to notice. OH. MY. GOD. I usually do not use His name in this context, but this is twice I have with this fostering business!!! I mean it....as in God help me - what have I gotten into this time?!?!?! I have NEVER seen so much poop in my life. EVER. Seriously - even out of humans, and I've seen some dandies. It's a sea of poop - and today is my birthday - Happy Birthday, dear poopfeet, Happy Birthday to you! I just put on my rubber gardening clogs and waded right on in! Everyone will have to be bathed today - Shirley has poop on her head. I have poop on my head. Only Winnie and Jessie have enough sense to stay away - they are in the very back corner of the yard as we speak. And the SMELL!!! What the H........LL is that smell?! Ok, I have smelled dead worms before, and this aint it! Some kind of evil mamma dog enzyme or something? I do not remember this from when my dog had pups when I was little. Maybe this is why my mother said - "OH NO, ELI - YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!?!?!" Guess she had poop duty for all those childhood litters we had!! Ok, Mom - you were right (I am sending her a copy of this so she has it in writing) - I was wrong. Don't ever let me do this again - I mean it - swear - never again...somebody please help meeeee.......I have to go throw up, now - I just found poop between my toes! Love those babies - they are SO cute - they are barking and growling at each other like they are big bad dogs - makes it all worth it! maybe.

EG


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer